These questions & more will be answered when you attend the Retreat!
- What if you could feel more love and admiration for your spouse?
- Do you have a game plan for dealing with conflict? For issues that seem to consistently come up in your marriage or do you just keep fighting about the same thing over and over again?
- What if after every argument, you felt closer to your spouse?
- Did you know there are signs for a weakening marriage?
- What would your marriage feel like if you were growing closer daily?
- Did you know you don’t have to settle for an average relationship?
- Whatever stage your relationship is in, it can be better!!
The Seven Principles program is a day and a half workshop based on the internationally acclaimed 40+ years of research by Dr. John Gottman and his New York Times best seller, The 7 Principles for Making Marriage Work. This educational retreat is designed to help couples gain the tools and insights they need.
Immanuel United Methodist Church, 1211 West Ewing Ave, South Bend, IN. 46613
Date & Time:
Fri Oct 27th 6:30-pm & Sat Oct 28th from 8:30am-4pm
Cost (includes lite snacks + lunch on Saturday):
- $100 prior to October 13 per couple
- $150 after October 13 per couple
Who this retreat is for:
Couples married for decades
Couples engaged or thinking about engagement
Newly married couples
Couples who want to straighten or enhance their marriage
Couples looking to better the way they deal with conflict in their marriage
Who this retreat is not for:
Couples who are in severe distress
Couples who are struggling with abuse, domestic violence or addiction
Couples who are battling severe mental health in one or both partners.
How to Register
- Register for this class by phone, by fax, or fill out the form below.
- You will receive a confirmation letter/receipt in the mail, once your registration has been received and payment has been made.
- If you don’t receive your confirmation at least one week prior to the class, please phone us for confirmation.
We understand that life happens and sometimes you have to cancel. If you must cancel prior to three weeks before the class date, a full refund minus a $50 processing fee will be given. For cancellations thereafter, you will receive
credit good for one full year that you can use to attend a later class.
made in accordance with the law. If you require ADA accommodations, please let us
know what your needs are at the time of registration. We cannot ensure the availability
of appropriate accommodations without prior notification.
3216 W Victory Blvd, Burbank, CA. 91505
please. Unfortunately, we are unable to respond to personal questions via email. Also,
please be sure to include your email address in your message.)